From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- 1 Update 3 - August 25, 2015
- 2 Update 2 - August 25, 2015
- 3 Update - August 25, 2015
- 3.1 Balance, Bug-fixing, Polish
- 3.2 Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
- 3.3 Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
Update 3 - August 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to rally off mesmer clones.
- Fixed a client crash that occurred when players stopped spectating rangers in PvP.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players in stealth to be finishable by enemies.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Build: 52,319
Update 2 - August 25, 2015
- Fixed a server crash.
- Fixed a client crash.
Update - August 25, 2015
Balance, Bug-fixing, Polish
- Fields of Ruin:
- Fixed several bugs in the Ogre Wars meta-event that could cause the event chain to stall or lock.
- Character Select:
- Double-clicking an empty character slot or empty beta character slot will start the associated character-creation process.
- Added and updated tooltips to reflect these changes.
- Fixed a bug that prevented minions from quickly targeting your attack target.
- Arcane Brilliance: Fixed a bug that caused this skill's blast finisher to occur at your target's location instead of your own.
- Soothing Power: Updated the tooltip for this trait to reflect the actual effectiveness increase of 100%.
- Bombs: Increased the radius of bomb skills with a radius of 180 to 240. This change includes bombs created by the traits Evasive Powder Keg and Autodefense Bomb Dispenser.
- Elixir Tool Belt Skills: Fixed a bug that caused these skills to have a longer recharge than intended when used underwater.
- Toss Elixir X (Underwater):
- Increased the recharge to 120 seconds to match the terrestrial version of the skill.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from applying might when using the trait HGH under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from being affected by the recharge reduction provided by the trait HGH.
- Toss Elixir H (Underwater): Fixed errors with the skill-fact display from the traits HGH and Alchemical Tinctures.
- Toss Elixir S (Underwater): Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from being affected by the recharge reduction provided by the trait HGH.
- Rocket Kick: Updated the burning skill fact to reflect the actual amount of burning applied.
- Healing Mist: Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from gaining the benefits from the trait HGH.
- Hidden Flask:
- Fixed skill-fact errors with this trait when equipped with the trait HGH.
- Fixed incorrect recharge of this trait while equipped with the trait HGH.
- Optimized Activation: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to activate on canceled tool-belt skills.
- HGH: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to apply an incorrect number of might stacks for some thrown elixir skills.
- Over Shield: Fixed an incorrect protection-duration skill fact for this trait. This trait now properly updates skill facts for the shield skills it affects.
- Aim-Assisted Rocket: The rocket fired by this trait can now activate the effects of the trait Shrapnel.
- Experimental Turrets: Fixed a bug that prevented turrets summoned by the Supply Crate elite skill from functioning with this trait.
- "Retreat!": This shout can now be used while airborne.
- Purging Flames: Updated the underwater version of this skill to be self-targeted instead of ground targeted.
- Sanctuary: Updated the underwater version of this skill to be self-targeted instead of ground targeted.
- Sword of Justice (Command): Fixed a bug that caused this skill to sometimes fail if the player was using the trait Expeditious Spirit.
- Zealous Blade:
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to incorrectly grant healing for scepter skills.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail to grant healing for some greatsword skills.
- Steadfast Courage: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail when the player was also using the trait Indomitable Courage.
- Zealot's Embrace: Fixed a bug that required this skill to fully recharge if the cast was interrupted by the target moving behind the caster.
- Power Break—Mantra of Concentration: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to apply more than the listed number of stability stacks.
- The Prestige: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to fail to go on recharge if interrupted by effects such as Shocking Aura.
- Veil: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to apply stealth for longer than its listed value.
- Phantasmal Warden: Fixed a bug that caused this phantasm to incorrectly activate the trait Fencer's Finesse.
- Desperate Decoy: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to have a recharge longer than its listed value.
- Illusionary Riposte: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to fail to summon a clone while the player had a scepter equipped as their main-hand weapon.
- Ether Clone: Fixed a bug that caused the clone summoned by this skill to have no equipped off-hand.
- Ineptitude: Fixed a crash bug.
- Mender's Purity:
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to require Mantra of Resolve to fully recharge when triggered.
- Grasping Dead (PvP):
- Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from gaining the benefits of the trait Lingering Curse.
- Fixed an incorrect number of bleeding stacks on the skill fact for this skill.
- Signet of Spite: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to inflict less bleeding than indicated in its tooltip.
- Ritual of Life: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait's recharge from being reduced by the effects of Vampiric Rituals.
- Bitter Chill: Updated skill facts for necromancer skills that are influenced by this trait.
- Plague Sending: This trait will no longer attempt to activate Plague Signet if the player is either out of range or does not have a line of sight to the target.
- Ambidexterity: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from reducing the recharge of Throw Torch.
- "Strength of the Pack!": Fixed a bug that prevented this skill from displaying the correct icon.
- Swoop: Fixed a bug that caused this skill to trigger leap finishers twice. This skill now only triggers a leap finisher when the character jumps toward their target.
- Whirling Defense: This skill now triggers multiple whirl finishers over its duration instead of just one.
- Healing Spring: This skill now also heals your pet when it is initially activated. Activating or unslotting Healing Spring will destroy all previously existing, untriggered Healing Springs.
- Enlargement: Fixed a bug in which this trait's active skill showed an incorrect recharge when using the trait Brutish Seals. The correct recharge with the trait is 48 seconds.
- Trappers Respite: Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from being affected by the recharge reduction provided by the trait Deadly Trapper.
- Thick Skin: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to provide an incorrect amount of armor per level.
- Versatile Power: Added a 5-second internal cooldown to the might gain from this trait.
- Warrior's Sprint: Fixed a bug that caused this trait to remove immobilization too slowly, preventing Bull's Charge from moving properly.
- Bladetrail: Fixed a bug that required this skill to fully recharge if the cast was interrupted by the target moving behind the caster.
Structured Player vs. Player
- The Practice button has been removed from the PvP panel. Custom arenas can still be accessed using the Game Browser tab on the left-hand side of the PvP panel.
- Ranked Arena is now restricted to players rank 20 and above.
- New players will no longer be required to complete the PvP tutorial before gaining access to the Heart of the Mists.
World vs. World
- Fixed a bug that allowed Superior Arrow Cart and Guild Arrow Cart skills to ignore line-of-sight checks.
- Alpine Borderlands: Fixed a bug that allowed players to repeatedly drain the citadel supply depot if they were carrying more than 15 supply.
- Edge of the Mists: Fixed a bug that allowed players to delay the Mechanical Siege Devourer transform by using items like tonics and instruments.
- Service NPCs have been switched to a noncombatant team to prevent them from being killed through various exploits.
- Players will now be killed if they travel too far outside of the playable space on the maps.
Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store
New Items and Promotions
- Our biggest anniversary sale continues throughout the coming weeks. Check the Black Lion Trading Company Gem Store for daily updates!
- A new Wedding Attire Outfit is available in the Style category of the Gem Store. Uniquely customized for every race, you can pick up an account unlock for all of them for 1000 gems.
- The Romantic Gift Pack containing a Bouquet of Roses and a Box of Chocolates is available in the Gem Store. Treat yourself or gift it to a friend for 400 gems.
- For six days only, the White Feather Wings Set has returned to the Style category of the Gem Store for 500 gems.
Guild Wars 2 Wiki Notes
- Removed focus and activation on "Log Out" button via in the Log Out confirmation window.
- Tagging a target also pings that target in the minimap.
- The generic models in WvW are now colored based on the corresponding team's colors.
- Time-gated crafting, such as Spool of Silk Weaving Thread shows '((614599))' when yet to be crafted that day and '((612409))' and '((619168))' once crafted instead of the expected countdown
- Build: 52,273