From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Virtuoso (trait list)
- Training cost
- 10 Hero points
- Game link
Gain fury when you activate Bladesong Sorrow. Fury increases your expertise.
- Fury (5s): +25% Critical Chance
- Fury (5s): +20% Critical Chance
- Expertise granted by fury: +150
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Quiet Intensity — Fury gives an increased critical chance. Gain ferocity based on your vitality.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Master Fencer — Grant fury to yourself and nearby allies when you critically strike an enemy.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Duelist's Reversal — Blocking or dodging an attack grants boons.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021||
|August 17, 2021||