From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Phantasmal Fury — Your phantasms have fury.
- Master Fencer — Gain fury when you strike an enemy whose health is below the threshold.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Duelist's Reversal — Blocking or dodging an attack grants boons.
- Phantasmal Blades — Phantasms that successfully complete their attack launch a blade at their target and grant you fury when they expire.
- Sharpening Sorrow — Gain fury when you activate Bladesong Sorrow. Fury increases your expertise.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|August 17, 2021|