From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Radiance (trait list)
- Training cost
- 5 Hero points
- Game link
Strike damage dealt is increased while you have resolution.
- Damage Increase: 10%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Bundle skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Hallowed Ground — Consecration
- "Save Yourselves!" — Shout
- "Stand Your Ground!" — Shout
- Signet of Judgment — Signet
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Wrathful Spirit — Aegis grants boons when it ends.
- Healer's Resolution — Gain resolution when using a heal skill.
- Resolute Subconscious — Gain resolution and aegis when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Vanguard Tactics — Activating Courage grants resistance. Shadowstepping grants resolution and protection.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|July 16, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|August 09, 2017||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: