— In-game description [?]
- Has a duration of 10 seconds.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 45 seconds to 60 seconds.
|March 05, 2019
- Increased this skill's radius to 360.
|May 16, 2017
- Reduced the cooldown of this skill from 60 seconds to 45 seconds.
- Reduced the pulse amount from 10 to 8, and replaced the boon-duration increase component with retaliation.
|July 26, 2016
- The recharge of this skill has been reduced from 80 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Updated the skill description to properly reflect the skill's functionality.
|June 23, 2015
- Consecrated Ground is now baseline. Consecration skills use ground targeting.
|March 16, 2015
- Increased the duration of stability that this skill grants from 1 second to 2 seconds.
|April 15, 2014
- Updated the skill fact to better communicate how the skill works.
|October 15, 2013
- This skill now increases the boon duration for allies who remain inside the consecration areas.
|August 28, 2012
- Hallowed Ground has been added to the game.