While in the Iron Legion, Mia Kindleshot eventually became one of the legion's tribunes. She was said to have been instrumental in arranging the original ceasefire between charr and humans, and to be pushing the powers that be to sign the Ebonhawke Treaty. Because of this she was invited to a party at Minister Caudecus's manor that celebrated the peace negotiations in 1325 AE, acting as the charr ambassador to Kryta.
The party was interrupted by Separatists who kidnapped Queen Jennah and several ambassadors. Mia was placed in a cage where she was to be kept alive until Separatist Captain DeLana had finished her business with the captive queen. Logan Thackeray, Zojja and the Pact Commander freed the tribune who told them that the queen had been taken farther up the valley behind the manor. The queen was saved and the Separatists were defeated, allowing Mia to return to her duties.
Leading Iron Legion forces in the area under Imperator Smodur's orders, Mia joined the Pact Commander's allied forces in the assault on the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik at Thunderhead Peaks in 1332 AE. Upon meeting the Commander, she expressed the Iron Legion's interest in killing the Elder Dragon and listened to the Commander's speech before participating in the battle. During the battle, she fought alongside Logan Thackeray, Boticca, and Rox. Like many others, her fate after the clash remains unclear.
- If not charr
- Commander! The Iron Legion stands with you! We're currently discussing the best way to coordinate our forces.
- Good, glad you're with us. I'll see you all on the front line.
- If charr
- Mud and blood, if it isn't the commander! Imperator Smodur sends his regards. Says if today's the day that overgrown crystal bastard falls, the legion's gotta be there. Hence, me 'n' the warband.
- (If Ash Legion)
Well, this Ash Legion soldier is glad to see you,
- I'm sure the rest of Ash would be here if they could...but they have the best representative of their corps leading this battle. I'm sure you'll do them proud, Commander.
- That's the plan. Carry on, Tribune.
- (If Blood Legion)
- Rytlock would join me in saying we're glad for the help, Tribune.
- Blood Legion never passes up the chance for a good scrap. Too bad the rest of the legion are still tied down in Ascalon, but I'm sure you and Brimstone will do enough damage for the rest of 'em. Heh!
- There's nothing we do better! Back to it, soldier.
- (If Iron Legion)
Always good to have my legion mates at my back. Glad you're here, Tribune.
- Wherever Iron goes, we leave the broken wreckage of our enemies behind. We wouldn't miss this moment for anything. You can rely on us in the battle ahead, Commander.
- We are Iron Legion!
- Welcome to the war, Tribune. As you were!