From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
A defense quorum is an emergency meeting convened between high ranking charr from any of the three allied High Legions operating in a certain territory in order to discuss the way to deal with an imminent threat. Different privacy levels may be set, sometimes restricting the meeting to imperators and tribunes. Despite being a High Legions-only meeting, exceptions may be made to let in certain members from other organizations (such as the Pact).
The Flame and Frost defense quorum
This defense quorum was held in the Black Citadel's Command Core in order to plan a strategy to counter the Molten Alliance. It was composed of the Iron Legion imperator and two tribunes from each of the allied legions.
List of high ranking charr who took part in the defense quorum
- Imperator Smodur the Unflinching - Iron Legion.
- Tribune Bhuer Goreblade - Iron Legion.
- Tribune Mia Kindleshot - Iron Legion.
- Tribune Makk the Silent - Ash Legion.
- Tribune Torga Desertgrave - Ash Legion.
- Tribune Fierhan Sparwind - Blood Legion.
- Tribune Rytlock Brimstone - Blood Legion.
- During Rox: Critical Mission, if Forging the Pact has been completed, the Quorum Guard will let the player character in, recognizing them as commander of the Pact.