From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Golem Assistants are small golems found in parts of Kryta and the Maguuma Jungle, performing various tasks.
- Golems near entrance and exit portals in Goemm's Lab
- Dialogue options are unlocked as the player progress past each Station
- Greetings. I—am—part—of—a—web—of—rapid—travel—assistants. Indicate—where—you-want—to—go—by—pressing—the—appropriate—button.
- Transport to Goemm's Lab
- Transport to Chilly Station
- Transport to Stormy Station
- Transport to Windy Station
- End Interaction
- Golems near Goemm's Lab Station portals if Tuned
- Scanning. Attunement—confirmed. Please—proceed—through—the—asura—gate.
- End interaction.
- At the Support Doola's golemancing research renown heart prior to the September 2014 Feature Pack
- Scanning. Intelligent—lifeform—detected. Will—you—provide—data?
Yes, of course. What do you need?
- Utilize—this—malfunctioning—staff. I—will—record—your—data. Remain—in—close—proximity. (Equips the Malfunctioning Staff bundle)
- What do you need my data for?
- I'm busy right now.
- When using a Malfunctioning Staff skill nearby (one of the following)
- Golem Assistant: (laugh)
- Golem Assistant: Tsk—tsk—tsk. I—saw—that.
- Golem Assistant: Squee!
- Golem Assistant: OooooOOOoooh! Interesting—amalgamation—of—parts.
- After all skills on the bundle have been used
- Your—data—has—been—recorded. Move—along.
- The dialogue of the Golem Assistant in the Order of Whispers Headquarters is identical to that of Surly Local.