From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Rahn is a young human who loves to get to hard to reach places. Before Lion's Arch was rebuilt, he could be found hiding near one of the large lion statues high above Trader's Forum.
- Hey! What are you doing up here? This is my spot. Go find your own place to play.
I'm surprised to find anyone else up here. Did you get up here by yourself?
- What do you think? Gods, grown-ups can be so dense.
Your mother would be proud of your balance and agility, getting up here by yourself.
- Yeah, whatever you say. Look, if that's all, I'd like to get back to what I was doing before you showed up.
- Be my guest.
Your mother clearly neglected to teach you proper manners.
- My mother taught me that respect should be earned, not given, genius. Now, I've got more important things to do, okay?
- Sure. See you around.
Your mother will hear about your insolent mouth, boy.
- Oh whatever shall I do? Wherever shall I hide? Listen, if you're done threatening kids, I'll take my leave of you, "friend."
- If you're going to be rude, there's no point in further discussion.
- I'll leave you alone.
- Before Lion's Arch was rebuilt, to reach Rahn players had to start in the Eastern Ward to find a ledge that leads above the crafting stations, and as they continued up above the forum, to look for the tail of the lion statue to their left. They would jump on it and run it up, with Rahn standing behind the lion.
- His feet are pointed outwards to accommodate the rope he's walking on.