From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Surround yourself and nearby allies with a shield. Damage foes that strike protected allies, and then apply boons in a radius.
— In-game description [?]
- Communal Defenses - Grant aegis to allies when you block an attack.
- Might of the Protector - Gain might when you block attacks.
- Altruistic Healing - Applying a boon to allies heals you.
- Retributive Armor - Gain toughness for a period of time when blocking an attack. Gain ferocity based on your toughness.
- Invigorated Bulwark - Gain increased healing power for 30 seconds each time you block an attack while wielding a mace. Stacks up to 10 times. Mace abilities have reduced recharge.
- Blocks the next attack directed at any ally within range and counterattacks, dealing point-blank area of effect damage to up to 5 enemies near the guardian. If an attack is blocked the shielding effect ends.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|July 01, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|October 29, 2013||
|October 15, 2013||
|September 03, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|October 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.