Fear of Death
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Duration Increase: 100%
- Life Force: 15%
— In-game description
- Reaper's Mark
- Spectral Ring
- Ripple of Horror (with Lich Form)
- Doom (from Death Shroud)
- Wave of Fear (from Death Shroud, underwater)
- Death Curse (Underwater downed skill)
- Fear (downed skill)
- Terrify (with Infusing Terror from Reaper's Shroud)
- Garish Pillar
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disabling includes stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Condition duration, that fear is counted as, has a 100% cap. Therefore runes will not increase fear duration past 100%.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: