From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Friend of the Moa Ranch||Trophy||Exotic||—||1,848|
These items are no longer available as of the September 2014 Feature Pack.
|Moa Rancher's Torch||Torch||Fine||5||70|
- My poor husband. All he ever dreamed of was running his own moa farm, but we've hardly had a moment's peace. No wonder the land was so cheap.
I found this stuff in the bandit caves. Is it yours?
- Yes! That's Mepi's own special moa feed. He'll be thrilled that you found it.
- You're welcome.
How can I help?
- There are some bushes nearby where some of our lost moas may be hiding. And please deal with the bandits.
- The cretins raid my farm! If you see any, attack 'em of me. They also have a cave to the south. Please clear them out and bring back any feed they've stolen.
- I'll see what I can do.
- That's too bad.
Tell me about your moas.
- Our farm is famous in our little corner of Kryta. These birds have better breeding than the flashiest sylvan hound. And the meat and eggs we supply feed people all through the region.
What does your husband do?
- He runs things, and generally does whatever work Todor and I don't have the stomach for. I sell the eggs, and Todor is in charge of the herding.
- How can I help? (Same as above)
- I see.
- That's rough.
- Good to see you again! Mepi's been much more relaxed lately. You were a blessing to us.
- I found this stuff. Is it yours?
- Happy to help. You have any goodies for sale?
- My pleasure.