From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- We're busy here. Make it quick.
What is all this?
- We pump water to irrigate the fields and supply Shaemoor with clean water.
If anything happened to these pipes, the consequences will be dire.
- Yep. Drought, famine, who knows what else.
- I see. May I ask something else?
- That would be terrible. I'll leave you to your business.
- I have another question.
I hear you have a problem with bandits.
- A problem? You could say that. I just wish the Seraph could do something about it. I know there's a hideout nearby.
Maybe you need to find out what they want. Do you need someone to talk to them?
- They have no interest in conversation. If you meet one, you better let your steel do the talking.
- Sounds like good advice. Can I ask something else?
- Sounds like good advice. Good-bye.
Let me look into it. I'll find them, and when I do, they won't bother anyone ever again.
- As I said, they've got to have a lair somewhere near here. Of course you could always just wait here, they're bound to show up sooner or later.
- May I ask something else?
- I'll deal with them.
- I have another question for you.
- Good luck with that. I'll talk to you later.
- Sorry for disturbing you. I'll let you get back to the task at hand.
- During the Prevent the bandits from blowing up the water pipes event
- I'm not coming out until they're gone.
- Fine. Stay there.