From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Farmer Jeb is the husband of Diah, and together they own a farm in the Shaemoor Fields area of Queensdale. His farm gives him a lot of work on his shoulders which is why he's often asking help from passing travelers.
- I've got so many problems around my fields, I can't deal with them all. I've got cows to feed, plants to water, and a wurm infestation to deal with. Worst of all, bandits keep trying to burn all my hay!
Why are the bandits trying to burn your fields?
- The bandits want to drive us off our land and back into Divinity's Reach. If that happens, people will starve. How can humans be so cruel while we battle for our very existence against the centaurs?
I will of course help. As long as some people stick hard to their values, there's hope.
- You're right. Thanks you for those words of comfort, and for your offer of help. Dwelling on their depravity doesn't help anything. I should just focus on what I can do to resist.
- I'll get to work.
That's just downright rotten! I'll deal with them. And they won't like it!
- Glad to know you're on our side! I could use your help.
- I've got your covered!
I'll do what I can to help.
- Thank you. I appreciate it.
- No problem.
- I'd better be on my way now.
- I'll do what I can to help.
- During the Protect the hay bales from bandits event
- Get those hooligans out of my wheat field! They're trying to burn everything!
- I'm on it!
- During the Kill the giant wurm tearing up Jeb's field event
- Now, what am I supposed to do with that thing? Giant worms don't just move along if you ask nicely.
- That's probably true.