From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- It's been tough recovering from the centaur attack. I've got wurms in my fields, stranglebloom invading my crops, and bandits skulking about.
What are bandits doing around here?
- They're up to no good, that's for sure! I'd bet they're planning to sabotage our water supply up at the pumping station.
What could they do?
- They could damage the pipes. Or worse, poison the water! I rely on that water for my crops. Better to kill any bandits you see before they cause trouble.
- Thanks for the heads-up
- Thanks for the heads-up.
- I'll talk to you later.
- During Prevent the bandits from blowing up the water pipes
- Bandits are busting up the pump house—somebody stop them!
- Terrific! Give those bandits a thrashing!
- I'll give them that and then some!
- If you successfully complete Bring blobs of toxin to Apprentice Jameson
- Fresh water again, thanks to you.