From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Taminn Foothills is an area in southeast Queensdale where the ettins are being pushed from their territory by the Tamini centaur. It contains a cave leading to the Demongrub Pits northeast of the hero point.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Unite the ettins (14)
- Hero Challenges
- Tamini Place of Power
- Krug: You help ettins work together to crush hoof beasts. Ettins not work good with other ettins.
- Ludlow: You mean "ettins don't work well with other ettins."
- Krug: Huh?
- Krug: You not make sense!
- Ludlow: I don't make sense? You leave half the words out of every sentence!
- Fat Hands: Me go crush puny hoof beasts!
- Krug: No! No go alone!
- Fat Hands: Me not scared like you!
- Krug: Krug not scared!
- Ludlow: I still don't get what you want me to do. You want me to make the ettins fight? Is this supposed to be hard?
- Krug: Me said already. You no listen. You stupid for a human.
- Tamini Chieftain (1): Brothers! The humans cower in wooden shacks and whisper to their children that we will butcher them. And they are right!
- Tamini Chieftain (2): We are unstoppable! We go where we will, we take what we will, kill who we will!
- Tamini Chieftain (3): The humans cannot stop us, for we are the wind itself! When we run, they tremble!
- Resource nodes