Unite the ettins
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Unite the ettins
- Taminn Foothills
- Renown NPC
- You helped Krug.
Help Krug by uniting the ettins and battling centaurs.
— Heart objective
Unite the ettins is a Renown Heart in the Taminn Foothills area of Queensdale.
- Kill Tamini Archers, Tamini Warriors, and Veteran Tamini Chieftains. — 5% heart progress for normal mobs, 10% for veterans
- Talk to Ettins.
- Choose the correct answer, as shown in the table below. — 15% heart progress
- Choose the incorrect answer, and kill them. — 5% heart progress
Ettin comment Join Krug Hnn. You small and shaped funny. But you have good hair. First Option This day is good day. Nice and warm. First Option You smell like rabbit. That my favorite smell. First Option Hello, little squish bug. You want talk to me? First Option You strange shrimp to talk to ettins. You want something from ettins? Second Option Me not sure me want to talk to you. Second Option What you want with ettins? Second Option What you little fish shrimp want with me? Third Option Grah, what you want? Third Option What you looking at? Third Option Why you bother me? Talk or me smash you to tiny bits! Third Option
- Should you for any reason forget the best responses to specific ettins, treat any complimentary or cordial ettin with a Charming response, any aggressive or dismissive ettin with a Ferocious response, and any neutral ettin with a Dignified response.
- Personality dialogue icons were changed for this renown heart. The first option is Charming, the second option is Dignified, and the third option is Ferocious.
- It may be best to rally the ettins against the centaurs rather than kill them, if you are having trouble approaching the nearby Hero Challenge located in the center of the centaur rallying point.
Idle chatter between Krug and Ludlow:
- Ludlow: I still don't get what you want me to do. You want me to make the ettins fight? Is this supposed to be hard?
- Veteran Krug: Me said already. You no listen. You stupid for a human.
- Veteran Krug: You help ettins work together to crush hoof beasts. Ettins not work good with other ettins.
- Ludlow: You mean "ettins don't work well with other ettins."
- Veteran Krug: Huh?
- Veteran Krug: You not make sense!
- Ludlow: I don't make sense? You leave half the words out of every sentence!
Idle chatter between Krug and Fat Hands:
- Fat Hands: Me go crush puny hoof beasts!
- Veteran Krug: No! No go alone!
- Fat Hands: Me not scared like you!
- Veteran Krug: Krug not scared!