From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Lotus Strike — Dagger
- Choking Gas — Short bow
- Poison Tip Strike — Spear
- Escape — Harpoon gun
- Malicious Shadowsquall — Scepter
- Death's Retreat — Rifle
- Shadowsquall — Scepter
- Twilight Combo — Scepter
Transform skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Thousand Needles
- Spider Venom — Venom
- Impairing Daggers — Physical
- Binding Shadow — Cantrip
- Well of Sorrow — Well
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Exploding Venom Sack — Stolen skill
- Rusty Scrap Strike — Stolen skill
- Throw Cursed Artifact — Stolen skill
- Throw Gunk — Stolen skill
- Throw Scale — Stolen skill
- Steal Defenses — Stolen skill
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Weakening Strikes — Your next attack after dodging causes weakness to foes struck. Weakened enemies deal less damage to you, and you deal increased strike damage to them.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Deadly Ambition — Inflict poison when striking a foe with a dual wield attack. Gain increased condition damage. Applies poison once per attack use.
- Panic Strike — Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe below the health threshold immobilizes them.
- The recharge is set on each individual target that this trait triggers on.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: