From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom utility skills siphon life from struck foes. Gain stacks of Spider Venom when you enter or exit stealth. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- The number of uses on this skill's effect will decrease if an attack lands or if the attack is negated by Blind, Block, Evade, Obstructed, or Invulnerable.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|May 26, 2020||
|December 03, 2019||
|August 28, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 06, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: