Immobilizing a foe poisons them. Striking a foe that is below the health threshold immobilizes them.
Health Threshold: 50%
(4s): 134 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
(1s): 34 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced poison duration from 2 seconds to 1 second.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 20 seconds to 30 seconds in PvP and WvW.
- The WvW version of this trait will now use the PvP immobilize duration of 1.5 seconds.
|September 22, 2017
||Path of Fire release:
- Reduced the duration of poison applied by this trait from 4 seconds to 2 seconds in PvP and WvW.
|May 16, 2017
- In addition to its previous effect, this trait now causes you to apply 1 stack of poison for 4 seconds to foes that you immobilize.
- Immobilize duration has been reduced from 2.5 seconds to 1.5 seconds in PvP only.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
|September 09, 2014
- Reduced the immobilized duration from 4 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
- Reduced the cooldown of this trait from 30 seconds to 20 seconds.
|June 25, 2013
- Reduced the cooldown from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Panic Strike has been added to the game.