From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Bola Shot — Pistol
- Infiltrator's Strike — Sword
- Surprise Shot — Short bow
- Spotter's Shot — Rifle
- Malicious Surprise Shot — Short bow
- Measured Shot — Scepter
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Throw Chain — Stolen skill
- Throw Gunk — Stolen skill
- Throw Net — Stolen skill
- Unstable Artifact — Stolen skill
- Steal Mobility — Stolen skill
Traits that improve this trait
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- There isn't a cooldown for applying Poisoned on immobilize.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|March 27, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: