From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Knock back your foe with a kick.
— In-game description
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Lotus Poison — Weaken targets when you poison them.
- Potent Poison — Poison you inflict has increased damage and duration. Other Deadly Arts traits apply additional stacks of poison.
- Pressure Striking — Enemies you interrupt are inflicted with torment. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Impacting Disruption — Enemies that you interrupt suffer a pulmonary impact. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: