— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 01, 2019
- This trait has been reworked. It now grants 3 seconds of alacrity to the mesmer when applying slow to a target. This effect has a 3-second cooldown.
|December 11, 2018
- This trait now delivers its slowing strike when the mesmer disables their target instead of after the mesmer has built charges.
- Its base strike damage has been reduced by 50%, but its critical-hit damage has been increased by 100%.
|February 06, 2018
- This trait now deals a second strike of bonus damage when slow is applied.
- Increased slow's duration from 2 seconds to 3 seconds.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Lost Time has been added to the game.