From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
11 3 1
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Noran around the Harvest Cascades (80)
- Red Leaf Retreat Waypoint —
- Harvest Cascades Vista —
You can reach the vista through a narrow opening just west of the repair anvil. Head south, up a small incline, and then through the cave.
- Clear out the remaining White Mantle forces around Noran's Homestead (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Siegemaster Immelhoof (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Siegemeaster Immelhoof before he reaches the Harvest Cascades (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Cave Spider (80)
- Defend Noran's Homestead from White Mantle bombardment (80) [Group Event]
- Intercept the White Mantle supply dolyak before it reaches Noran's Homestead (80)
- Investigate the rising paranormal activity in the Harvest Cascades (80)
- Take control of Noran's Homestead from the White Mantle (80) [Group Event]
- Captain Leiah
- Seraph Archer
- Seraph Guard
- Seraph Lieutenant
- Seraph Sergeant
- Seraph Soldier
- Veteran Seraph Captain
- Ghostly Cat (During night only)
- Seraph Soldier: Word is this fellow lost his marbles when Kralkatorrik rose. That's when he started bunkering down.
- Seraph Lieutenant: These defenses are quite a feat, but I don't think they'd stand up to a dragon. The Mantle, on the other hand...
- Seraph Soldier: Hard to believe all these fortifications were built by one man.
- Seraph Lieutenant: Must be great being crazy. Loads of spare time, and plenty of imaginary friends to talk to.
- Seraph Soldier: How are we doing on those traps?
- Seraph Lieutenant: We can’t set them up fast enough. This place is getting…pretty popular.
- Seraph Soldier: So much for an uneventful evening.
- Noran: My wife...my children...all gone...
- Noran: I'm sorry... I'm so sorry...
- Noran: I miss the old days.
- Noran: I've got plenty of time.
- Noran: Was this all worth it?