From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Recharge of your tool belt skills is reduced.
- The Engineer lunges forward a short distance while performing this attack. It can hit multiple opponents.
- This skill inflicts the longest duration burn in the engineer's arsenal together with Blowtorch. It's fairly easy to stack these two moves together.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
- Despite the description, it is not considered an explosion.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: