From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Rocket Boots
- Profession mechanic
- Tool belt
- Game link
Use your rocket boots to do an explosive kick that burns foes.
- Damage: 266 (1.0)?
- Burning (8s): 2,096 Damage2
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 300
— In-game description
- Modified Ammunition — Deal increased strike damage for each condition on a foe.
- Incendiary Powder — Burning you inflict lasts longer, and your critical hits inflict burning.
- Soothing Detonation — Heal nearby allies when using a tool belt skill.
- Optimized Activation — Using tool belt skills grants vigor.
- Static Discharge — Discharge a bolt of lightning whenever you use a tool belt skill.
- Mechanized Deployment — Your tool belt skills gain reduced recharge. Tool belt skills remove conditions. Engage Photon Forge cannot activate this trait.
- Kinetic Battery — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum,[sic] charges gain a burst of speed.
- The Engineer lunges forward a short distance while performing this attack. It can hit multiple opponents.
- This skill inflicts the longest duration burn in the engineer's arsenal together with Blowtorch. It's fairly easy to stack these two moves together.
- Damage value is shown without equipped weapon or kit and should not be used for power coefficient calculations.
- Despite the description, it is not considered an explosion.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 12, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: