From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Ineptitude - Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion.
This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Prismatic Understanding - Increased stealth duration from mesmer skills. Gain random boons while you are in stealth.
- The Pledge - Reduces recharge on torch skills. Flame bursts from torch skills inflict additional burning.
- The blind effect has a radius of 120.
- Damage occurs before the end of stealth, causing Revealed.
- Blast finisher occurs at the end of the stealth, when the burning is applied.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|June 03, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|August 20, 2013||
|March 07, 2013||
|March 01, 2013||
|February 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|September 17, 2012||
|September 09, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- There is a Christopher Nolan film entitled The Prestige, which refers to the third step of a magic trick: after the Pledge (i.e. the setup) and the Turn (i.e. rendering the ordinary into the extraordinary), the trick ends in the Prestige (i.e. returning things to normal). For example, showing an ordinary person in an ordinary box, making them disappear, and then reappear in a cloud of smoke.