From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Inventions (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Shield skills grant protection to nearby allies. Protection on you gains increased damage reduction.
- Effectiveness Increased: 20%
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Toss Elixir H — Elixir, Tool belt
- Detonate Elixir H — Elixir, Tool belt
- Reconstruction Field — Tool belt
- Crisis Zone — Tool belt, Mech Command
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Experimental Turrets — Turrets. Turrets create a reflective barrier when built and grant boons to allies around them on a regular interval.
- Protection Injection — Gain protection when you are disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Purity of Purpose — When you would cleanse a condition from an ally, convert it into a boon instead. This can affect multiple targets simuntaneously.
- The increased protection effectiveness is multiplicative, so the damage is reduced by 39.6%.
- Protection effectiveness does not affect allies.
- Shield skills casts Ally Ward.
- This only applies to main shield skills and not flip skills.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|August 17, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|October 02, 2018||
|January 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update: