From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the ranger greatsword skill. For other skills of the same name, see Swoop (disambiguation).
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear skills deal more damage and recharge faster. Gain fury when you disable a foe.
- This will cause the ranger to sprint toward the target. When the ranger is halfway between their start point and the target, they will leap toward the target, jumping over small obstacles. The ranger will also leap if continuing to sprint would cause them to run off a cliff.
- During the first 1/2 second of this skill's activation time, the ranger can sprint off a cliff without leaping. They will continue sprinting downward in the original direction until they reach the maximum range, or hit the ground. If they hit the ground, they will continue sprinting in the target's direction until they are within half the original distance of their target, then the ranger will leap toward the target.
- If the ranger goes through a portal or anything that forcibly teleports them somewhere else, they will stay in one spot at the destination. This continues until the activation bar reaches the end, then the ranger will leap 550 units in the direction they are now facing.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|August 20, 2013||
|April 30, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: