— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| October 02, 2018
- This trait no longer heals the guardian when they strike while wielding a greatsword. It now heals significantly more whenever the guardian combos in a light field.
| May 08, 2018
- The bonus damage of this trait is no longer split between game modes and will now use the higher 10% damage bonus in all modes.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased the bonus damage from 5% to 10% in PvP and WvW.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- Spirit weapons have been reworked.
- Skill type changed from summoning to area attack; now triggers Zealous Blade healing.
| August 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to incorrectly grant healing for scepter skills.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail to grant healing for some greatsword skills.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Added: Greatsword skills have a 20% reduced recharge.
| December 10, 2013
- This trait now scales with healing power by 2%.
| June 25, 2013
- This trait has been merged with Greatsword Power and is now labeled as a Tier 2 trait.
- Greatsword damage is increased by 5%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Zealous Blade has been added to the game.