From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Off hand axe
- Activ. type
- Game link
Spin your axes around you to attack nearby foes.
- Damage (12x): 2,904 (7.92)?
- Damage (12x): 1,932 (5.28)?
- Resolution (4s): Incoming condition damage decreased by 33%.
- Vulnerability (10s): +12% Incoming Damage, +12% Incoming Condition Damage12
- Vulnerability (6s): +12% Incoming Damage, +12% Incoming Condition Damage12
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 5 seconds
- Attack Radius: 180
- Reflection Radius: 150
- Combo Finisher: Whirl
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Honed Axes — You and your pet gain ferocity. Axe skills gain reduced recharge, and you gain additional ferocity while wielding an axe.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Whirling Defense.|
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|March 31, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 12, 2017||
|November 07, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|August 25, 2015||
|July 28, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
|July 23, 2013||
|May 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: