From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Jade Shard (0-1 in Lake Doric, 1 in home instance)
- Pile of Bloodstone Dust (1-3)
- Unbound Magic (4-10)
- Sparking Jade Shard (Only if Lake Doric Master collection is unlocked)
- The Jade Fragment Node can be used to unlock a node inside a player's home instance which yields 3 shards daily.
- Mining that node with a mining pick of lesser quality will give ruined materials instead of the Bloodstone Dust, but will still yield the Jade Shards.
- An account is able to harvest 35 nodes per map instance, hard capped at 50 nodes per day. The home instance node does not contribute to meeting this limit.
- When initially released, the home instance node had the appearance of a Petrified Stump, and displayed its ID, 782470, instead of its proper name. This was later fixed.