From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Location within Plains of Ashford
- Plains of Ashford
- Connects to
- Devast District (E)
Abbey Ruins (N)
Lake Adorea (S)
Charr's Triumph (W)
Click to enlarge.
The Ashford Forum is a charr settlement housing craft traders and a fighting pit used by both locals and explorers alike to hone their skills in combat.
Locations and objectives
- Ashford Waypoint —
- Hero Challenges
- Centurion Micka Thickblood (13)
- Acario Direfiend
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Blood Legionnaire
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Braai Doomfiend
- Cena the Scarred
- Crafting Crier
- Engineer Lynnka Steelbender
- Explorer Jamsa Gemhunt
- Explorer Machta Gemstone
- Gladium Purd Coalwalker
- Historian Hiller Gemguard
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Vita Slashfiend
- Alfi: My sire says that if I train hard at the fahrar, then some day, I'll be an imperator.
- Pica: Not me. I want to make weapons. I'm going to build the biggest gun ever, and it'll kill all the dragons.
- Alfi: That's mighty. I bet you can't catch me.
- Adult: Hey! You cubs slow down!
- Adult threatens the cubs who slow down.
- Alfi: I'd have got here sooner, but my mother birthed me on the front lines across the mountains in the north.
- Pica: I was born in the Brand. They had to wait six months after I was weaned before they could even get me out of there.
- Alfi: My sire insisted I be taken to the citadel fahrar.
- Pica: Mine too. I hear it's the best one in the world.
- Pica: Maybe we can be in the same warband?
- Alfi: That'd be mighty. I'm going to call my warband the Kaboom warband.
- Blood Legionnaire: I smell disgrace. Why don't you fall on your sword, gladium, and do the world a favor?
- Gladium Purd Coalwalker: Bite your tongue, or I'll rip it out.
- Blood Legionnaire: (growl!) I'll put this stray down myself!
- Blood Legion Soldier: Eyes on your own business.
- Braai Doomfiend: What's your business here?
- Gladium Purd Coalwalker: Legionnaire, I am gladium. I offer arm and life to your service while I remain in your camp. Please accept my pledge.
- Braai Doomfiend: Your presence stirs my warriors. Keep to yourself, and don't feed tempers. I'll kill you myself if there's trouble.
- Braai Doomfiend: We have a gladium in the den. Find him, and follow him. Report any trouble.
- Ash Legion Soldier: On my word.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): Didn't you come from the citadel? What's the news?
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): Yeah. Most interesting gossip is that a soldier defeated Barradin's ghost. No small feat.
- Ash Legion Soldier: Hunting dumb beasts is okay. Hunting Flame Legion scum is better.
- Blood Legionnaire (1): I'd rather meet those traitors on the battlefield.
- Blood Legionnaire (2): As if they would ever face us in open combat.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): They say the rest of his warband was killed fighting rebels from Ebonhawke.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Why isn't he dead, too?
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Good question.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): It was a dark and stormy night. Ghosts rose from their graves and menaced humans.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Lemme guess. The humans ran like rats and hid until dawn.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): It gets better.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): What's the ending?
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): It's bloody and terrible! You see, charr show up and shred the ghosts. (laughter)
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): (laughter) Yeah.
- Ash Legion Soldier: Stealth, patience, ambush: I've been doing this since the fahrar.
- Iron Legion Soldier: It's a sure path to fresh meat.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Patience is overrated. I'd rather chase my prey.
- Ash Legion Soldier: And we'll eat like kings when you flush the prey to us.
- Blood Legionnaire: What are we doing here?
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): We're making traps and weapons, thickwit.
- Blood Legionnaire: I'd rather die with my enemy's sinew between my teeth than waste my time tinkering like an asura.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): Ghosts don't have flesh, idiot. This is where we make the right tool for the job.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): I’d rather stalk my prey and bring it down with strength. Fishing is too… lazy.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): That’s why I always deliver a death blow while it’s still flopping around.
- Blood Legionnaire: I like mine fresher than that. Pull the hook, put the head in my mouth, and (chomp).
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Is that the gladium?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Yeah. Rumor is he ate his warband to survive while stranded in the Shiverpeaks.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): That’s not what I heard. Your version is more interesting, though.
- Engineer Lynnka Steelbender: Ebonhawke Separatists have blocked the road and are bombarding the area with catapults. Someone has to stop them!
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Ashford.|
- Bulk ingredients