Ghostbore Musket (weapon)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|1||Seeking Shot||½||Finds its target at extreme range. Stuns if targeting an Ascalonian ghost.|
|2||Ghostbore Powder Blast||½||10||Damages foes in an area. Applies a long-duration stun if they are ghosts of Ascalon.|
|3||Ghostbore Leap||¼||15||Aim downwards and blast off the ground to fly at a foe.|
|4||Ghostbore Bash||¼||20||Knock back your foe back with your musket butt.|
|5||Exhaust||¼||30||Launch nearby foes by exhausting the built-up ghostbore energy, dealing extreme damage and granting yourself resolution. Causes other musket functions to be nonoperational for 3 seconds.|
- Traits and runes equipped by the character will remain in effect.
- Uses the Charrzooka skin.
- Warriors using the Ghostbore Musket will retain the burst skill of whichever weapon they were wielding when transformed.
- Mesmer clone skills will not produce clones, and phantasms will spawn with the musket equipped, and use its skills.
- Players gain the Ghostbore Musket effect while wielding the bundle.
- This bundle is regulated by an effect and is undroppable. It is actually a transformation.