From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Powder — Deception
- Shadow Refuge — Deception
- Shadow Portal
- Devourer Venom — Venom
- Ice Drake Venom — Venom
- Skale Venom — Venom
- Spider Venom — Venom
- Shadow Gust — Cantrip
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Tuft — Stolen skill
- Soul Stone Venom — Venom, Stolen skill
- Throw Feathers — Stolen skill
- Steal Defenses — Stolen skill
- Steal Durability — Stolen skill
- Steal Health — Stolen skill
- Steal Mobility — Stolen skill
- Steal Precision — Stolen skill
- Steal Resistance — Stolen skill
- Steal Strength — Stolen skill
- Steal Time — Stolen skill
- Steal Warmth — Stolen skill
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
- Only applies on entering or exiting Stealth; does not apply if you increase Stealth duration while already in Stealth.
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- Actual damage equation is:
320 + (0.033 * Power). The damage portion is not affected by target armor.
- When venoms are applied on allies, healing is based on the allied player's healing power.
- Contrary to what the description suggests, every hit in an attack that targets multiple foes can leech life provided the player has enough venom stacks.
- On this note, the number of targets is related to how many targets can be affected by this skill per strike, provided you have enough stacks to affect them all, as one is consumed per enemy.
- When multiple different venoms are used in one hit, only one leech occurs.
- Spider Venom granted by this trait is the same as granted by the Spider Venom utility skill, sharing the cap of 6 stacks.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 28, 2022||
|October 26, 2021||
|July 08, 2020||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|April 30, 2013||
|January 28, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: