From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Blinding Tuft — Stolen skill
- Throw Feathers — Stolen skill
- Steal Defenses — Stolen skill
- Steal Durability — Stolen skill
- Steal Health — Stolen skill
- Steal Mobility — Stolen skill
- Steal Precision — Stolen skill
- Steal Resistance — Stolen skill
- Steal Strength — Stolen skill
- Steal Time — Stolen skill
- Steal Warmth — Stolen skill
Downed skills that are improved by this trait
Drowning skills that are improved by this trait
Traits that improve this trait
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Preparedness — Increases maximum initiative by 3. Gain increased expertise.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Dark Sentry — Apply Rot Wallow Venom to allies you grant barrier to. Outgoing healing to allies is increased. Rot Wallow Venom effect cannot apply to yourself.
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Concealing Restoration — Gain stealth when you use a healing skill.
- Merciful Ambush — When you apply stealth to an ally, they heal and revive over a short duration. Stealth yourself and your target when reviving an ally.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing grants you stealth. Deception skills gain reduced recharge.
- Silent Scope — Gain precision. Gain additional precision while wielding a rifle. Enter stealth when you dodge roll with a rifle equipped.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: