From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Verdant Brink
- Defeat the veteran stonehead (80)
- Help Itzel Hunters defeat creatures. Keep Itzel Hunters alive (80)
- Escort the master-at-arms to safety (80)
- Knocks Down
- Charge - Charges foward which deals damage and knocks down.
- Chomp - Melee attack that deals damage.
- Tail Slam - Ranged attack that deals very high damage and knocks down.
- Stolen skills
|Barbed Thorn||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Large Scale||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Leaf Fossil||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Nuhoch Hunting Stash||Container||Basic||1|
- After charging, if the Stonehead runs into an obstacle or wall, it will fall down and stop attacking for a couple seconds. While no effect is given to the Stonehead, it is possible to hide behind a small tree and cause them to knock themselves out over and over again.
- There are strong similarities between the Stonehead and the Pachycephalosaurus, a thick-skulled dinosaur thought to have engaged in head-butting.