From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Shield Master — Reflect missiles whenever you are blocking. Gain might when you block an attack or reflect a missile. Shield skills gain reduced recharge.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Sundering Mace — Stuns, dazes, and knock downs applied by mace skills last longer. Mace skills gain reduced recharge.
- Hardened Armor — Gain resolution when you block or are struck by a critical hit. Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- The counterattack only activates if an attack is blocked while in melee range of a target. However, the riposte will not activate when a ranged attack is blocked; therefore, all ranged attacks will be blocked for the duration of the block.
- If this skill is canceled without using Adrenaline Rush, no adrenaline will be gained, this includes using another skill before Counterblow has finished.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 11, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.