From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- : 3Number of Thieves
- Duration: 24 seconds
- Duration: 30 seconds
— In-game description [?]
- Payback — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- This skill will always spawn one dual pistol-wielding Thief, one dual dagger-wielding Thief, and a third Thief wielding a sword.
- When cast as a Daredevil, the sword-wielding Thief will be replaced by a Daredevil wielding a staff.
- When cast as a Deadeye, the sword-wielding Thief will be replaced by a Deadeye wielding a rifle.
- The dagger-wielding Thief is always female, the pistol-wielding Thief is always male, and the third Thief or Daredevil/Deadeye can be of either gender.
- When cast underwater, this skill activates in 1 second.
- During underwater mode, male thieves wield spears and female thieves wield harpoon guns.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 07, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|September 09, 2014||
|July 01, 2014||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: