From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Game link
Deliver multiple strikes, weakening foes.
- Damage (3x): 1,017 (2.52)?
- Damage (3x): 546 (1.35)?
- Weakness (2s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Weakness (1s): -50% Endurance Regeneration, +50% Fumble (Unrestricted)
- Number of Targets: 3
- Combo Finisher: Whirl
- Range: 450
— In-game description
- Exposed Weakness — Deal increased strike damage to your target for each unique condition on them.
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Weakening Strikes — Your next attack after dodging causes weakness to foes struck. Weakened enemies deal less damage to you, and you deal increased strike damage to them.
- Staff Master — While wielding a staff, gain endurance for each initiative point spent. Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a staff.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 02, 2023||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: