From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Turai Ossa is unlocked for all accounts by default.
- Other mist champions require completion of a PvP Reward Track before unlocking access, which can be unlocked in the PvP interface. Each of these rewards tracks cost 15 .
- Mist essence takes 30 seconds to become active and allow players to channel mist champions. Channeling a mist champion takes 10 seconds and can be interrupted.
- Mist champions will focus on objectives, ignoring fights in lanes until it has reached the furthest point that the team has progressed to.
- The mist essence is located on both sides. The first mist essence activates on the side of the team that is behind in points and is then chosen randomly.
- One side can have both mist champions active at the same time.
- If the mist champion(s) survive long enough, it is possible for a side to have more than 2 at once.
- War Cry — This skill will trigger when the Mist Champion is summoned.
- Passive — This effect will constantly pulse around the Mist Champion.
- Elite — This skill will be triggered once the Mist Champion has entered the enemy lord's room.
List of mist champions
|Shield of Elona
|Allies gain a protective shield that blocks all incoming attacks for a time.
|Pulses aegis. Every attack you block grants protection.
|Bane of Joko
|Taunts nearby enemies and damages them for 20% of their health.
|Fire cannon balls at all enemies on the map, knocking down and burning all enemies hit.
|Steel and Fury
|Grants fury and a 50% chance on critical. Trigger a cannonball for area-of-effect damage and knock down (180 radius).
(Cooldown: 5 Seconds)
|Nomad II Broadside
|Call down a cannon barrage, knocking down enemies and dealing 20% damage to the enemy lord.
|Players and their lord gain stealth for a long duration. If allies strike out of this stealth, they will blind their target.
|Smoke and Daggers
|Grants stealth to nearby allies. Attacking in stealth will blind targets.
|Fade to Black
|Turn invisible and slash all enemies at high speed for 20% of their health, dazing and blinding upon becoming visible again.
|Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw
|Drops apples around allies. Allies can pick up apples to cleanse a condition and gain resistance.
|An Apple a Day
|Pulses resistance to allies around Tybalt and drops apples around allies. Allies can pick up apples to cleanse a condition and gain resistance.
|Tybalt drops apples on his enemies heads, stunning enemies and poisoning them over time.
- Battle of Champion's Dusk: Champion's Call — Participate as a member of a team that summons a champion in Battle of Champion's Dusk rated matches 30 times. (7 )
- This mechanic was introduced with the release of Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns.