From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Mist essence takes 30 seconds to become active and allow players to channel mist champions. Channeling a mist champion takes 10 seconds and can be interrupted.
- Mist champions will focus on objectives, ignoring fights in lanes until it has reached the furthest point that the team has progressed to.
- The mist essence is located on both sides. The first mist essence activates on the side of the team that is behind in points and is then chosen randomly.
- One side can have both mist champions active at the same time.
- If the mist champion(s) survive long enough, it is possible for a side to have more than 2 at once.
- War Cry — This skill will trigger when the Mist Champion is summoned.
- Passive — This effect will constantly pulse around the Mist Champion.
- Elite — This skill will be triggered once the Mist Champion has entered the enemy lord's room.
- Turai Ossa is unlocked for all accounts by default
- Other mist champions require completion of a PvP Reward Track before unlocking access. Each of these rewards tracks cost 15 .
List of mist champions
|Grymm Svaard||Offensive||Cannon Barrage||Fire cannon balls at all enemies on the map, knocking down and burning all enemies hit.|
|Steel and Fury||Grants fury and a 50% chance on critical. Trigger a cannonball for area-of-effect damage and knock down (180 radius).|
(Cooldown: 5 Seconds)
|Nomad II Broadside||2||60||Call down a cannon barrage, knocking down enemies and dealing 20% damage to the enemy lord.|
|Turai Ossa||Defensive||Shield of Elona||Allies gain a protective shield that blocks all incoming attacks for a time.|
|Desert Carapace||Pulses aegis. Every attack you block grants protection.|
|Bane of Joko||4¼||60||Taunts nearby enemies and damages them for 20% of their health.|
|Nika||Specialist||Furtive Glance||Players and their lord gain stealth for a long duration. If allies strike out of this stealth, they will blind their target.|
|Smoke and Daggers||Grants stealth to nearby allies. Attacking in stealth will blind targets.|
|Fade to Black||½||60||Turn invisible and slash all enemies at high speed for 20% of their health, dazing and blinding upon becoming visible again.|
|Lightbringer Tybalt Leftpaw||Defensive||Apple Drop||Drops apples around allies. Allies can pick up apples to cleanse a condition and gain resistance.|
|An Apple a Day||Pulses resistance to allies around Tybalt and drops apples around allies. Allies can pick up apples to cleanse a condition and gain resistance.|
|Rotten Apple||2||60||Tybalt drops apples on his enemies heads, stunning enemies and poisoning them over time.|