From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Defeat the enemy team to win!
In overtime, healing and stealth are disabled and the map will slowly be covered by deadly fog.
- Blue (northwest)
- Red (southeast)
If the match goes into overtime, several secondary mechanics activate:
- In overtime, healing will be disabled and you will be Revealed to disable stealth.
- The map slowly fills up with a green field from the sides towards the center. This field will deal damage equals 20% of the maximum health to anyone in contact with it.
- The area under the plateau in the middle will fill up with a slowly expanding field that deals damage.
- This map can only be played on custom arenas and during 2v2 ranked mini-seasons. It is not in the 5v5 ranked or unranked map selection.
- Asura Arena has been visible on the Mists world map since Heart of the Mists was redesigned in June 2017; it was finally made accessible, as a custom arena, with the November 13, 2018 game update.