From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the arena rule-set game mode. For the standard rule-set game mode previously known as Team Deathmatch, see Murderball.
In Team Deathmatch, the objective is to defeat the enemy players as quickly as possible. Players are placed in two teams of either 2 or 3 players.
- Match winners are decided based on which team first wins three out of a possible five rounds.
- Round winners are decided based on which team first defeats the other team in the time allotted.
If the match goes into overtime, several secondary mechanics activate:
- Healing will be disabled and you will be Revealed to disable stealth.
- The map slowly fills up with a field from the sides towards the center. This field will deal damage equals 20% of the maximum health to any player in contact with it per second until player is defeated, leaves the field, or wins the round.
- See each deathmatch map for any additional secondary mechanic details.
List of team deathmatch maps
- Hall of the Mists (2017-06-20)
- Courtyard (2018-03-03)
- Asura Arena (2018-11-13)
- Auric Span (2019-08-13)