From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Pier (west)
- Market (middle)
- Plaza (east)
- Blue (southeast)
- Red (southwest)
- Yasmi that can be accessed via the lamp in the middle of the map every two minutes once the game starts. Interacting with the lamp once it's ready will teleport the character down to a capture point. Each team has a portal on either side of the room. Once captured, the entire team will obtain the following skills: Yasmi's Favor - A buff granted by
|Disenchantment Field||1||30||Drops a field that removes all boons and all conditions from anyone within the field.|
|Giant Meteor||1||30||Summons a giant icy meteor at the target location.|
|Waxing Doom||1¼||30||Launches a missile at your target, applying Corrupted Essence.|
- Weakened Soul is an effect gained from entering or exiting Yasmi's Favor room. It disables teleporting in or out of the djinn's lamp.
By Carson Marlow.
- Yasmi's Favor special skills do not stack, nor do they appear in overtime.
- Since July 16, 2019 the arena is no longer in beta status and some line-of-sight obstacles were added around the map's midpoint.
- Beta access to the arena was granted in the November 13, 2018 game update, by adding it to the map pool of Unranked arenas.
- The map was concepted and designed by Carson Marlow.