From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The first team to reach the score limit wins.
- Control capture points to earn a large amount of points for your team.
- Defeat enemies to earn a small amount of points for your team.
- Capture the arena in Yasmi's lamp to gain access to powerful skills.
- Pier (west)
- Market (middle)
- Plaza (east)
- Blue (southeast)
- Red (southwest)
- Be victorious in the lamp arena! (0)
- Yasmi that can be accessed via the lamp in the middle of the map every two minutes once the game starts. Yasmi's Favor - A buff granted by
- Interacting with the lamp once it's ready will teleport the character down to a capture point.
- Each team has a portal on either side of the room. Once captured, the entire team will obtain the following skills:
|Disenchantment Field||1||30||Drops a field that removes all boons and all conditions from anyone within the field.|
|Giant Meteor||1||30||Summons a giant icy meteor at the target location.|
|Waxing Doom||1¼||30||Launches a missile at your target, applying Corrupted Essence.|
- Weakened Soul is an effect gained from entering or exiting Yasmi's Favor room. It disables teleporting in or out of the djinn's lamp.
By Carson Marlow.
- Yasmi's Favor special skills do not stack, nor do they appear in overtime.
- Since July 16, 2019 the arena is no longer in beta status and some line-of-sight obstacles were added around the map's midpoint.
- Beta access to the arena was granted in the November 13, 2018 game update, by adding it to the map pool of Unranked arenas.
- The map was concepted and designed by Carson Marlow.
- Djinn's Dominion — achievement category