Team Deathmatch map.
-The first team to reach the score limit wins.
-Kill players to earn points for your team.
Capture the Orb of Impending Doom and keep it close to the center of the map to earn maximum points.
The player who controls the Orb of Impeding Doom will deal more damage, but will also take damage over time and is doomed to die a tragic death.
- Altar of Doom (center)
- Orb of Ascension (carried by player)
The Altar of Doom in the center of the map can be communed with to obtain an orb. Only one orb exists at any given time. While a player holds the orb, score will be periodically given to their team and more team score is given if the orb is closer to the center of the map indicated by the yellow and green ring in the center around the alter.
- Inside the green circle: 10 team score
- Inside the yellow circle: 5 team score
- Outside of the yellow circle: 2 team score
The player carrying the orb will be under the effect Impending Doom which grants +20% outgoing damage while also applying 3% stacking damage from his maximum health to the orb carrier every 2 seconds and increase it by another stack.
Players who die while carrying the orb cannot be resurrected. When a player holding the orb dies, the orb is returned to the altar in the center of the map.
Wipe out the enemy team to win each round.
- This map can only be played on custom arenas.
- Courtyard was added with the April 15, 2014 game update.
- It was later removed from the ranked and unranked map selection.
- The map was given an unique murderball-style secondary mechanic with the June 20, 2017 game update.
- The arena rule-set version was added with the March 3, 2018 game update.