Hall of the Mists
Defeat the enemy team to win! In overtime, healing and stealh are disabled and the map will slowly be covered by deadly fog.
— In-game description
Hall of the Mists is a structured PvP map. It is the second Team Deathmatch map after Courtyard and is designed for a 2v2. It has no capture points and the only focus is about killing the opposing team. Its secondary mechanic acts as a time boundary so that matches come to an end.
- Blue (north)
- Red (south)
If the match goes into overtime, several secondary mechanics activate:
- In overtime, healing will be disabled by Ruin and you will be Revealed to disable stealth both lasting for 10 minutes.
- The map slowly fills up with deadly fog from both spawn areas towards the center. This fog will deal damage equals 20% of the maximum health to anyone in contact with it.
- Respawn is disabled for this gamemode until the match is over.
- This map can only be played on custom games. It is not in the ranked or unranked map selection.
- Hall of the Mists was added with the June 20, 2017 game update.