From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- Death Shroud #4, Life Transfer, pulses 9 times as the trait indicates. Reaper Shroud #4, Soul Spiral, pulses 12 times despite Transfusion tooltip stating 9 and the heal occur on each of the 12 pulses. Hence, Soul Spiral gains 360% benefit from healing power over full 3 seconds channel, while Life Transfer gains 270%.
- Healing range for Life Transfer is 600 but for Soul Spiral it is 300 like the damage range.
- The amount healed does not scale with the number of targets hit by Shroud #4, and in fact, the heal occurs even if no targets are in range.
- If a downed ally is affected, Transfusion does not count as reviving someone for the Well of Blood effect from Ritual of Life.
- Garish Pillar pulses 9 times, like the trait mentions, and heals the Necromancer.
- The pulses linger even if the Necromancer falls into Down-state.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|October 15, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: