From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Parent skill
- Death Shroud
- Game link
Click to enlarge
- This skill has an underwater replacement: Wave of Fear
— In-game description
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Plague Sending — Your first attack after entering shroud transfers conditions. Only activates if you have conditions.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Vampiric Presence — You and your nearby allies siphon health with attacks. This effect increases while in Shroud.
- Sinister Shroud — Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
- Shivers of Dread — Whenever you inflict fear, you also chill.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 01, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.