From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon before shroud is activated. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe applies vulnerability. Deal increased damage to foes inflicted with fear.
- Terrifying Descent - When you fear a foe inflict torment. Cast Lesser Terrify when you take falling damage. Take less falling damage.
- Terror - Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Fear of Death - Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflict fear on foes when you are downed.
- Vital Persistence - Gain Vitality. Shroud skills gain reduced recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 01, 2014||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.