From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Temperus Point Waypoint —
- Temperus Point
- Ash Legion Scout (7)
- Aurelia Stonegazer
- Blood Legion Braggart
- Blood Legion Loafer
- Blood Legionnaire
- Blood Legion Scout
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Bracctus Bloodsand
- Castra Bloodspill (8)
- Grallis Crushspecter
- Iron Legion Captain
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Legionnaire (8)
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Jenk Cutspecter
- Kiera Bloodfilings
- Legionnaire Zagan Bendsteel
- Melniza Burnspecter (6)
- Tesserarius Drivenhail (7)
- Tullis Killspecter (6)
- Belitea Mangouger (?)
- Blayd Gutwrencher (7)
- Engineer Brinna Stonemason (8)
- Frissa Splattershot
- Kessis Ironbound (8)
- Melniza Burnspecter (6)
- Paenula Drakecatcher (10)
- Palagonius Steelsmasher (6)
- Ravis the Eager (6)
- Remulus Sharpblade (6)
- Ember (8)
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend (7)
- Flame Legion Blademaster (6)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm (6)
- Flame Legion Stalker (7)
- Ghosts (Only during events)
- Minotaur (9)
- Crimson Moa (7-8)
- At Exterminatus HQ
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): The other legions are more trouble than they're worth.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): As long as they stay in line, Blood and Ash have their uses.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Yeah, as fodder. We built the Citadel, we rule the region. They're only visitors.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Only until we scour the ghosts from the ruins.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): (growl) And then we claim the Kahn-Ur's
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Hey, let's play a drinking game. You take the last letter of the previous word and come up with a body part that begins with it.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): It has to be a body part or organ you can rip out. No repeating! I'll start. Heart.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Tooth!
- Iron Legion Soldier (3): Uh... Throat!
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Drrrrink!
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Two hundred fifty years later, and we're still fighting Ascalonians.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Not just any Ascalonians. The same ones!
- At Temperus Point
- Blood Legion Soldier: You're in the Blood Legion now, cubs! What've you learned?
- Blood Legion Legionnaire (1): No legion like Blood Legion!
- Blood Legion Legionnaire (2): Iron tinkers. Ash are slinkers. Blood are hackin' slashin' stinkers!
- Blood Legion Soldier: Then carry your blades like killers, not fahrar washouts!
- Blood Legion Soldier: You know the only bad thing about killing ghosts?
- Blood Legion Legionnaire: No, boss!
- Blood Legion Soldier: They don't bleed!
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): You cover the carcass with hay and then burn it. The hair comes right off.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Doesn't that cook it?
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Only the ears. They're tasty.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Why rub herbs on a chicken?
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Used to be, you just stuck it on a stick and hung it over a fire. Nothing fancy.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): Who cares if it tastes like ash? Chow is chow.
- Resource nodes