From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Assist Sesto Headsplitter with his work (11)
- Help Researcher Irkz study skale poison (12)
- Irondock Shipyard Waypoint —
- Irondock Shipyard
- Assist Legionnaire Burnwhite in repairing the Iron Barracuda (11)
- Kill the Separatists before they destroy the Iron Barracuda (11)
- Acquire a skale charmer from Secunda and use it to tag and tame nearby skale (12)
- Defeat the dread skale (12)
- Help infiltrate the separatist camp and free prisoners (12)
- Arcuzio Irontwist
- Ayn Burnheart
- Dremelclaw Burnsure
- Nardo Burncore
- Rivetclaw Burnfast
- Secunda the Watcher
- Sagularis Ironhammer
- At the Irondock Shipyard
- Dremelclaw Burnsure: Tab A fits into slot B? Who wrote these instructions?
- Dremelclaw Burnsure: Fire up your torch, Rivetclaw. This ship is ready to sail.
- Dremelclaw Burnsure: (sigh) This project will never get off the ground, so to speak.
- Dremelclaw Burnsure: I've worked on plenty of boilers. Not underwater, but the principles are the same.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): You're just plain wrong. This will change the way wars are fought.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): We didn't have metal boats when we took Ascalon, or when we overthrew the Flame Legion.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Innovation is the key to lasting victory. You'll see.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): You hear about the Black Citadel sending a bunch of inspectors out here?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): They’re anxious for the project to succeed. Imagine what we could do if we conquered the seas?
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): A submarine would give us the firepower to conquer quaggans.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Now we can explore, attack, and defend in ways we never could before.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): That's only if your precious machine floats back to the surface when you tell it to.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): I better get promoted to crew chief soon. I'm too smart to be shoveling coal.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): We're all cogs in the machine. Some of us are just smaller and greasier than others.
- Nardo Burncore: We're on the verge of a break through with the Iron Barracuda. On the verge!
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): This is how we do it. Iron Legion sees a problem, builds a solution.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): I still won't get inside that thing without a direct order.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Because?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Because it's designed to sink on purpose.
- Ash Legion Scout: Sir, another Separatist attack is imminent.
- Iron Legion Captain: How reliable is your intel?
- Ash Legion Scout: We found ways to loosen our captive's tongue.
- Iron Legion Captain: Well done, soldier.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Keep alert for more saboteurs.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): I'd like to know how they found this facility to begin with.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): Fat floats. They should just insulate the shell with pig fat.
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Have you ever smelled rotting pig fat? You'd have a working submarine, but your crew would be vomiting the whole time.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): We're going drake hunting tomorrow. Want to come?
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): Can't. Nobody else knows how to make rivets, so I'm stuck on a double shift.
- Nardo Burncore: We gotta watch those Separatists every second, or they'll ettin up our plans.
- At Researcher Irkz's station
- Secunda the Watcher: Your skale charming dud could use some adjustments.
- Researcher Irkz: It’s a process. True success is one percent iteration, ninety-nine percent more iteration.
- Secunda the Watcher: I’ll have to trust your math. So, what am I supposed to do with all these skale?
- Researcher Irkz: Do what you charr always do when you have a surplus of mindless meat. Make an army out of them.
- Secunda the Watcher: Why do these tags say, “Do not remove, under penalty of death”?
- Researcher Irkz: Because if you remove the tags, you’ll open a barrel full of crazy.
- Secunda the Watcher: So that’s why the legions are interested in your work. They want to start a full skale war. Haha!
- Researcher Irkz: I don’t ask questions. This is the one area in which I prefer to remain ignorant. I’ll leave all the other areas to you. Now, let me get back to work.
- The entrance to the Loreclaw Expanse jumping puzzle can be found in the Ascalon Basin southern portion.