From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
12 1 1
- Renown Hearts
- Help Androchus thin out ogres (14)
- Duskrend Overlook Waypoint —
- Watchcrag Tower Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Stonecrag Kraal —
Watchcrag Tower Vista —
- Reached by using the waypoint to the NW and walking to the Vista.
- Capture Stonecrag Kraal (13) [Group Event]
- Defend Stonecrag Kraal (13)
- Drive off the ogres attacking Watchcrag Tower (13)
- Drive the ogres from their watchtower by killing their scouts (13)
- Protect the demolition team (13)
- Ahneta Duskclaw
- Ash Legion Captain
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Spy
- Ash Legion Soldier
- Cararea Smokescreen
- Dyrala Ogrestalker
- Hundrun Lashwhip
- Krysha Silentblade
- Maren Silentstrike
- Myldurn Bellywhip
- Robyra Ogreslasher
- Sylarna Ogreslayer
- Whiptail Devourer (13)
- Hawkeye Griffon (12-13)
- Black Raptor (13)
- Shadow Skelk (13)
- At Duskrend Overlook
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): What's happening?
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): War. That's what's happening. Do you mind?
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): That's the answer I was hoping for.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): What about the enemy? What do you know about the dragon's creations?
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): They know no fear. When you go against them, do not stop.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): They'll keep coming. If I call "Retreat", you haul your tail out of there as fast as you can. You hear me?
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): Yeah. I hear you.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): We found another body with the exact same wound patterns.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): Another one? This is ridiculous. We invented "murder in the dark."
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): Whatever is hunting us knows the game, and it's winning.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): Posting more sentries is ridiculous. This is an Ash Legion camp.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): We're trained to scout, ambush, and assassinate. The end.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): We can't scout, amush, or assassinate if our command post isn't secure.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): It galls me to work with Blood Legion thugs.
- Ash Legion Soldier (2): No other choice. We need more warm bodies to get the job done.
- Ash Legion Soldier (1): We need more Ash bodies with sharp eyes, a light tread, and good aim.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): I heard one of those scouts talking about the last ogre raid.
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): One of 'em said it was a bloody mess.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Scouts have all the fun.
- Apprentice: Hey, boss, are we gonna see some ogres? I've been learning up on them. Did you know that they're one of Tyria's oldest races?
- Master: I know. Listen, take this gold and go buy me a minor energy potion.
- Apprentice: You not feeling so good, boss?
- Master: I'll be fine just as soon as you do what I asked.
- Apprentice: Potion. Got it. I'll be right back.
- Apprentice: So, are you going to raid the ogres again soon?
- Spy: We'll raid when the legionnaire is ready and not before.
- Apprentice: What's it like to fight them? I bet they're like fighting living, breathing mountains.
- Spy: Do I look like your primus? Move along!
- Master: Go find out what you can about the ogre raids.
- Apprentice: Find out about the ogre raids? Gotcha, boss.
- Apprentice: Where are the ogres?
- Spy: (sigh) Northwest of here. Tell your boss to go on out there and to take you with him.
- Apprentice: I got some information for you, boss.
- Master: Impress me.
- Apprentice: The ogres are northwest of here, and nobody knows when the raid is happening. Are you going with them?
- Master: Not likely. I just wanted to get you off my tail for a while.
- Apprentice: Do you think they'd take me with them? I'd give a horn to see an ogre.
- Master: Don't tempt me.
- Myldurn Bellywhip: Huh. If one of us ever needs to take over as legionnaire, it should be me.
- Hundrun Lashwhip: You're right. I hate thinking.
- Hundrun Lashwhip: Oh, if I had a whip...
- Myldurn Bellywhip: ...you'd have a way.
- Chest - To access this chest, travel northwest of the spawn point to the mountain edge, there is a small tunnel connecting between the two mountains and a few ogres walking around.
- Ogre Pet House
- Ogre Maul
- Ogre Supplies
- Ogre Weapon Rack
- Sniper Rifle
- Resource nodes