From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Crucibis Forgeweld run the armory (2)
- Help Tolona Ironrustler with her farm (2)
- Help Scar Stripeclaw organize the wrecking yard (3)
- Points of Interest
- The Wrecking Yard —
- Greysteel Armory
- Herd cattle into the pen (2)
- Protect the armory from the Flame Legion (2)
- Reclaim the armory from the Flame Legion (2)
- Clear the Flame Legion cave near the wrecking yard (3)
- Destroy the newly emerged Flame Legion camp (3)
- Help Marik Grimeclaw safely deliver his report to Tela Range (3)
- Protect the weapon parts from the Flame Legion (3)
- Join Engineer Marinus on his maintenance patrol (4)
For historical NPCs, see Gunbreach Hills/historical.
- Aghmara Heartseeker (3)
- Ahhrak Rustfoe (3)
- Armorer Ferratus Blightaxe (2)
- Blood Legion Soldier (2)
- Firca Rustbite (3)
- Iron Legion Engineer (3)
- Iron Legionnaire (4)
- Iron Legion Marksman (2–3)
- Iron Legion Soldier (2–4)
- Quretia Stillstrike (2)
- Rancher (3)
- Rancher Strodum Crushmaw (2)
- Rodex Rustpaw (3)
- Scylla Rustcloud (3)
- Sparus Blightstare (2)
- Tiberia Ironsights (4)
- Worker (1–2)
- Hyena (3–4)
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend (2–4)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm (2–3)
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman (3)
- Flame Legion Shadowblade (3)
- Flame Legion Stalker (2)
- Ascalon Patrol (4)
- Rust Ooze (3)
- Plains Wurm Hatchling (2–3)
For historical dialogue, see Gunbreach Hills/historical.
- At the Greysteel Armory
- Sparus Blightstare: The Flame Legion will be itching for a fight tonight... as always. They're out there right now, amassing.
- Iron Legion Soldier: And we'll kick their self-righteous tails right back where they came from... as always.
- At the Wrecking Yard
- Rodex Rustpaw: Have you inventoried that new load yet?
- Firca Rustbite: Almost.
- Rodex Rustpaw: What do you mean "almost"?
- Firca Rustbite: What's the hurry? It's just a bunch of junk. It ain't going nowhere.
- Rodex Rustpaw: Just a bunch of junk? Get out of my sight.
- Firca Rustbite: What'd I say?
- Rodex Rustpaw: Rather be out playing hero, would ya? Well, let me tell ya. The real heroes are here, working this heap.
- Rodex Rustpaw: Where do you think our armies would be if nobody did the grunt work? Dead stalled, that's where.
- Firca Rustbite: All right, all right. I'll finish the inventory. You made your point.
- Scylla Rustcloud: The dogs cornered a rat last night.
- Ahhrak Rustfoe: I wondered what that commotion was all about.
- At the northern ruins at night
- Ascalon Patrol (1): Stop foolin' around, man. Keep your mind on the job.
- Ascalon Patrol (2): Why are you so serious?
- Ascalon Patrol (1): It's like my dad used to say, "The charr are tracking us even now."
- Ascalon Patrol (1): Let your guard down, and you're dead before your skull hits the dirt.
- Dhemma Boommaker: That's when I knew there was no turning back. It was me or him. You know the rest. Much fighting ensued.
- Dhemma Boommaker: So I says to him, after I kicked his tail, "How'd you like that, soldier?"
- Revlaw Boomfielder: What happened?
- Dhemma Boommaker: And I'll be an ogre's booger if he didn't shoot me. Got me good too, almost lethal.
- Dhemma Boommaker: So I shot him back. Now I'm the legionnaire, and he's worm chow.
- Revlaw Boomfielder: Uh huh.
- Blood Legion Soldier: I'm not afraid of ghosts.
- Iron Legion Soldier: You should be, cub. They're not what they appear.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Ghosts aren't dangerous. Especially not human ones.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Wait until dark. If you're still alive at daybreak, we'll see if you still think that way.
- Around the barn
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): We're fighting the same filth we conquered centuries ago. We buried Ascalon!
- Iron Legion Soldier (2): But the king's men won't stay dead.
- Iron Legion Soldier (1): (growl) The fact that they exist at all is an insult.
- Cub (1): (sniff sniff) I think I got one!
- Cub (2): No cheating! Keep your eyes closed.
- Cub (1): Awwww, crap.
- Cub (2): (laugh) Hot patty! Hot patty!
- Cub (1): Hey! I saw you look! You're cheating!
- Cub (2): I am not!
- Cub (1): Ÿou are! I saw you!
- Cub (2): Then you're cheating too!
- Cub (1): Start again!
- Cub (2): Okay. No cheating this time! (sniff sniff)
- Cub (1): (snifffff) Found one!
- Cub (2): Better jump as far as you can!
- Cub (1): (sniff sniff) Here's another one.
- Cub (2): Take a step! Take a step!
- Cub (1): I'm not stupid.
- Barrel of Weapon Parts
- Experimental Mortar
- Feed Trough
- Junk Pile
- Pile of Gears
- Spider Egg Sac
- Spider Web
- Unexploded Mortar Shell
- Wurm Mound